Dental Health Unit
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about teeth! Dental Health Unit is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
- Hands-on experience
- Learn all about dental health
- Emphasize dental hygeine
- Complete unit study
- Perfect for Pre-K through Second Grade
What teachers are saying:
“Great information! My students loved learning about bats and this resource was very helpful and informative.”
“I loved this resource! It has everything you need to teach a unit.”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Dental Health Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Dental Health PowerPoint - 14 pages
- Dental Health Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) - 14 pages
- Egg Experiment - 1 page
- Good or Bad For Your Teeth Sort (with real pictures) - 5 pages
- Good or Bad For Your Teeth Worksheet - 1 page
- How I Brush My Teeth Mini Book - 4 pages
- Teeth Care Writing and Directions - 4 pages
- Parts of a Mouth Posters - 4 pages
- Parts of a Tooth PowerPoint - 11 pages
- Parts of a Tooth Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) - 11 pages
- Parts of a Tooth Craftivity and Directions - 8 pages
- Types of Teeth PowerPoint - 7 pages
- Types of Teeth Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) - 7 pages
- 3D Teeth Model - 6 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.