Pre-K Summer Review - Get Ready for Kindergarten
The perfect NO PREP Preschool (Pre-K) Summer Review to help your Preschool (Pre-K) students with hands-on learning over summer break! Give your students going into Kindergarten fun review printables to help prevent the summer slide and set them up for Kindergarten success. This kindergarten prep packet is also perfect for a back to school refresher that will have your students ready for the new school year in no time.
This pre-kindergarten summer review packet is packed full of engaging homework review activities on preK math, fine motor, language arts, and Pre-k independent work!
- Independent work
- Black and white options available to save your color ink.
- Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten classrooms
See what other teachers are saying about Preschool (PreK, Pre-K) Summer Review – Get Ready for Kindergarten:
“This is probably one of the most thorough packets I have purchase on TpT. There are so many activities for math and literacy. Very practical for PreK or Kinder. Very cute theme for summer or beginning of the school year. I really enjoyed this packet and recommend it!”
“Great resource to use for my son about to start kinder!”
Want more? Check out our Kindergarten Summer Review and our First Grade Summer Review.
Inside you will find:
There are 50 pages of language arts and 40 pages of prek math activities.
Language Arts Activities:
- Write the Letters (Write uppercase and lowercase letters - 7 pages)
- Alphabet Trace (Trace uppercase and lowercase letters A-Z)
- Uppercase Letter Recognition Match (Draw a line from uppercase letters on the right side to uppercase letters on the left side - 5 pages)
- Lowercase Letter Recognition Match (Draw a line from lowercase letters on the right side to lowercase letters on the left side - 5 pages)
- Find the Letter (Circle or dab the focus letter in each row. Covers uppercase and lowercase letters - 12 pages)
- I Can Write My Name (Editable Write Name tracing worksheet - use KG Miss Kindergarten for the font)
- Color Me Crayon (Color the crayon according to the color written inside)
- I Start With Letter... (Draw a line from the picture to the beginning sound)
- What Do I Start With? Look at the pictures and circle the beginning sound)
- How Do I Start? (Look at the picture and write the beginning sound below each picture)
- Beginning Sounds (Look at the picture and write the beginning sound)
- Word Match (Look at the picture and draw a line to the word)
- Rhyming Activity (Draw a line to the rhyming pictures - 2 pictures)
- Self Portrait (Draw a picture of yourself)
- Trace the Lines (Trace the lines on each page - 2 pages)
- Cut the Lines (Cut the lines on each page - 2 pages)
- Color the Letters (Using the key, color the picture accordingly - 3 pages)
- Flash Cards for Alphabet (6 pages)
- Number Tracing (Trace the numbers - 5 pages)
- I Can Write My 123s (Trace and Write numbers)
- Number Matching (Draw a line to the number match - 2 pages)
- Color the Numbers (Using the key, color each picture accordingly - 3 pages)
- How Many Do You See? Count how many pictures you see and circle the number
- Yes for Less (Color the group with fewer objects in each box)
- More Please (Color the group with more objects in each box)
- Color Me Short Measurement Activity (Color the shorter object in each box)
- Color Me Long Measurement Activity (Color the longer object in each box)
- Count and Color (Look at the number and color that many objects)
- What's Next Math Patterns (Look at the pattern and circle which shape comes next)
- What's Next Math Patterns(Look at the pattern and cut and glue which picture comes next)
- A Sunny Number Line Activity (Cut and glue the numbers in the correct order)
- Follow the Directions (Look at the number and color that in the line)
- Find the Number (Look at the focus number and circle the number in the row - 2 pages)
- Which is Different (Put on X on the picture that is different)
- What's Next (Write the number that follows)
- Trace the Shape (Trace the shape and the word)
- Search for the Shapes (Color the specific shape - 3 pages)
- Name the 2D Shape (Cut and glue the names of the shape to the right shape)
- Addition Practice (Count the pictures and write the answer at the end - 2 pages)
- Sequencing Fun (Put the pictures in the correct order - 2 pages)
- Ten Frame Match (Match the ten frame to the correct number - 2 pages)
- Scoops of Ten Frames (Cut and paste the ten frames to the correct number)
- Number Flash Cards (5 pages)
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.
More from this collection
Love this Summer Review
I love these Summer Review resources. I homeschool my severely Autistic, severely developmentally delayed, nonverbal son. He cannot write independently so the tracing pages are extremely helpful. We will be working on the many skills in these resources for years to come. I am glad that I bought this. Thank you for creating such cute teaching resources.
I loved this review packet, I had a summer school class that needed to brush up on their skills and this helped us tremendously!
Awesome review packet!
There are so many options within this packet for all different types of learners or areas that certain students need more practice with. I love that you can pick and choose which worksheets you want. I used these at home with my kids and they loved it too!
“Love this review”
My granddaughter loves the activities, really going over skills that will get her ready for kindergarten.
BEST TEACHER RESOURCE CREATOR!
I have never been disappointed with anything I have ever bought from her store or have downloaded for free. I absolutely love how many freebies she provides to her fellow teachers!!!! She always provides the best variety for every aspect of teaching! She is always my go to for when I need to find something for literacy stations mass centers phonics activities classroom management crafts and so much more!!! Thank you Jennifer you are absolutely the most wonderful person with the kindest heart!