2022 EXCLUSIVE Back to School Bundle
To celebrate this year's Back to School season, we're offering this EXCLUSIVE back-to-school-themed bundle of resources, just for you at 90% OFF!!
HURRY, this a limited time offer.
Inside this Back to School Bundle, you’ll get 35 of our Back to School-themed classroom resources including: 4 of our best-selling Science Units for Kindergarten and Pre-k, Math & Literacy Spiral Review for First Grade and Kindergarten, Science Experiments, Centers, Bingo, Crafts, and DIGITAL centers perfect to use during August and September.
See what's included below:
- Apples Literacy and Math Centers (10 Centers)
- Play Dough Match-Ups (6 Match-Ups)
- Back to School Bingo
- Back to School Print and Craft (+writing)
- Fall Apple Bucket Print and Craft (+writing)
- Apple Science Digital Games
- Monthly Digital Games for August and September
- Sight Words (dolch and fry) Digital Games for August and September
- Apples Word Building (4 activities: CVC, CCVC, CVCC, CVCE)
- Dolch Sight Word Daily Activities and Weekly Assessments
- Play Dough Editable Activities (3 activities: addition and subtraction, name building, sight words)
- Emergent Readers and Activities for August and September
- Daily Literacy Review Journals for August and September for Kindergarten and First Grade
- Daily Math Review Journals for August and September for Kindergarten and First Grade
- Apples Science Unit for Kindergarten
- Apples Science Unit for Pre-K
- I am a Scientist Unit for Kindergarten
- I am a Scientist Unit for Pre-K
- My Science Notebook
- August Science Experiments
- September Science Experiments
The science units are week-long units and come with lesson plans. The science experiments can be done during these units or in between the science units. The digital science slides are great for center review, distance learning, or homework.
The Spiral Reviews for First Grade and Kindergarten in both math and literacy are perfect for daily review, morning work, exit tickets, early finisher work, etc. They are quick and easy to prep and have on hand.
The Bingo game can be played anytime in your classroom as a listening and following directions activity. A lot of teachers bring them out on Friday afternoons as a special treat or as a reward for great behavior. And they’re perfect for Holiday Parties!
The Word Building Activities, Match-Ups, and Math & Literacy activities can be used during centers, during independent learning time, or as a review for students who need extra practice.
The Digital Centers cover skills for Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade, name building, and sight words. These digital games are made for Google slides, Seesaw, and Boom Cards. You will get digital centers that your students will love completing as independent work, or they are great for whole class review! So many teachers love assigning these to students as homework that is engaging.
Almost all of these resources can be differentiated for your students.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.