Apples Science Unit
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning about apples! This unit is perfect for science centers in Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
- Label apples
- Apple life cycles
- Kids craft activities
- perfect for the science center
- Apple File Folder Activity
- Apple Tree Seasons Worksheet
- Pre-K, and Kindergarten and First Grade
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“Great to put in my sensory bin! I love it for my apple unit. It kept my kids engaged!”
“My kinders have had so much fun working together to match all of the apples to the baskets. It’s been incredible to watch them learn through this hands-on activity.”
“I absolutely love your science resources! I am using them with Level II special education students. They are easy for the kids to follow and allows them to participate in collaborative discussions.”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 13 pages
- Apples PowerPoint – 15 pages
- Apple Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 15 pages
- Little House with No Doors and No Windows and Poster - 4 pages
- Apples File Folder Activity - 5 pages
- Life Cycle Posters (real pictures and clipart) - 18 pages
- Life Cycle Worksheet - 2 pages
- Parts of an Apple Poster (with real picture) - 1 page
- Parts of an Apple Worksheet - 2 pages
- Apple Tree Through the Seasons PowerPoint – 13 pages
- Apple Tree Through the Seasons Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 13 pages
- Apple Tree Seasons Worksheet - 2 pages
- Apple Taste Test - 5 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.