Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about being healthy! This health study is perfect for science in Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
- Hands-on experience
- All about being healthy
- Washing hands
- Healthy habits
- Life science
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Being Healthy you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters - 12 pages
- Healthy Food or Not Healthy Food Sort (with real pictures) - 9 pages
- Healthy Food or Not Healthy Food Worksheet - 5 pages
- Food Group Sort (with real pictures) - 20 pages
- Food Group Activity- 5 pages
- Get Moving PowerPoint - 30 pages
- Get Moving Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) - 30 pages
- Being Active Worksheet - 1 page
- How to Wash Hands Mini Book (3 versions) - 6 pages
- Healthy Habits PowerPoint - 19 pages
- Healthy Habits Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) - 19 pages
- Healthy Habits Book - 10 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.