Butterflies: An Animal Study
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about butterflies! Butterflies: An Animal Study is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the difference between butterflies and moths, animal coverings (fur, feathers, and scales), parts of a butterfly, and a butterfly’s life cycle. When students are done they can complete a butterfly research project. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- All about Butterflies
- Differentiate between butterflies and moths
- Parts of a butterfly
- Butterfly’s life cycle
- Butterfly research project included
- Animal Science
- Life science
- Complete Unit Study
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“Another great product with real pictures! Amazing work. Thank you!”
“I have a Farmcamp Preschool and a Before and After School Farm Enrichment program and this has been a great addition to my curriculum. It has been a great addition to our Pollinators unit, and it has provided great visuals to illustrate the various mini units. The children also love the activities that are in this unit. Thank you for making such a great resource!”
“I love this! My students did a great job with the activities. Loved the pictures!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Butterflies: An Animal Study you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 8 pages
- Butterflies and Moths Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Butterflies and Moths PowerPoint – 12 pages
- Butterflies and Moths Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 12 pages
- Butterflies and Moths Writing and Venn Diagram – 2 pages
- Butterfly PowerPoint – 20 pages
- Butterfly Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 20 pages
- Life Cycle of a Butterfly – 12 pages
- Animal Coverings: Feathers, Fur, and Scales (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
- Animal Coverings Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of a Butterfly Poster – 1 page
- Parts of a Butterfly Worksheet – 2 pages
- Butterfly Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Butterfly Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.