Clouds and Water Cycle
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about clouds and the water cycle! Clouds and Water Cycle is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about cloud formation, the different types of clouds, and the water cycle. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Differentiation of clouds
- Cloud formation
- Water cycle
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
- Unit Studies
Here’s What Teachers Are Saying:
“I was looking for something to go with my cloud unit and this fits in nicely! I feel like it educated me as well! Thank you!”
“Love the PowerPoint/posters! I especially appreciate the differentiated books. Thank you.”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Clouds and Water Cycle you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 12 pages
- Intro to Clouds Craftivity - 2 pages
- Clouds PowerPoint – 13 pages
- Clouds Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 13 pages
- Make a Cloud Experiment with 2 differentiated worksheets – 8 pages
- Types of Clouds PowerPoint – 21 pages
- Types of Clouds Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 21 pages
- Types of Clouds Craftivity – 1 page
- Types of Clouds Book (2 differentiated options) - 6 pages
- Water Cycle – 12 pages
- SPECIAL BONUS! Cloud People
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.