Energy Lesson Plans and PowerPoints
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about energy! This heat, light, and sound energy study is perfect for science in Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms. Energy Lesson Plans and PowerPoints is packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn all about heat energy, light energy, and sound energy. This pack is great for homeschoolers and the perfect addition to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Heat, Light, and Sound energy
- Perfect for Pre-K – 2nd grade
- Complete unit study
Here’s what other teachers are saying about Energy Lesson Plans and PowerPoints:
“Thanks for making teaching science so easy. ”
“This unit on Energy was very useful and helpful, my kiddos loved the activities!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Energy Lesson Plans and PowerPoints you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Introduction to Energy PowerPoint - 9 pages
- Introduction to Energy Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) - 9 pages
- Energy Worksheet - 1 page
- Heat PowerPoint - 16 pages
- Heat Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) - 16 pages
- Heat Experiment Directions and Worksheet - 3 pages
- Light PowerPoint - 12 pages
- Light Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) - 12 pages
- Light Experiment Directions and Worksheet - 2 pages
- Sound PowerPoint - 13 pages
- Sound Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) - 13 pages
- Sound Experiment Directions and Worksheet - 4 pages
- Energy Posters - 3 pages
- Types of Energy Sort (with real pictures) - 7 pages
- Types of Energy Sort Worksheet - 3 page
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.