Engage your class in an exciting hands on science unit on food chains for six different animal habitats! Students will learn about food webs and animal habitats in the Arctic, Pond, Rain Forest, Desert, Ocean, and Grassland biomes. Perfect for science centers in Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of engaging science activities.
- Hands on activities
- Learn about Food Chains
- Learn about animal habitats
- Arctic, Pond, Rain Forest, Desert, Ocean, and Grassland biomes
- Perfect for Science centers
- Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“This pack was so useful for my little first graders to learn about food chains in habitats. Thank you!”
“LOVE the realistic photographs of the animals and helpful information in teaching food chains! Thank you!”
“Students really enjoyed creating a food chain for the ocean. Great supplement to food chain unit. Thank you!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE MEGA BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered and it is a growing bundle. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Daily Lessons and Directions (8 pages)
- Animal Sort (10 pages)
- Definition Posters (10 pages)
- Definition Cards (4 pages)
- Habitat Worksheets (24 pages)
- Animal Habitat Posters (6 pages)
- Animal Picture Name Cards (6 pages)
- Mobile (7 pages)
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.