Force and Motion
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about forces and motion! This Force and Motion Study is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about how things move, the difference between push and pull, all about gravity, friction, and ramps.
- Hands-on experience
- All about force and motion
- How things move
- Differentiate between push and pull
- Gravity, friction, and ramps
- Complete science unit
See what other teachers are saying about Force and Motion:
“Great resource! I love your science units and the real photographs you use in them!”
“Great resource for Force and Motion! It’s all you need to teach these concepts!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Force and Motion you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 16 pages
- How Things Move PowerPoint – 15 pages
- How Things Move Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 15 pages
- How Things Move Worksheet – 1 page
- Push and Pull PowerPoint – 15 pages
- Push and Pull Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 15 pages
- Push and Pull Posters for Sort - 3 pages
- Push and Pull Sort (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
- Push and Pull Worksheet – 1 page
- Gravity Worksheet - 1 page
- Friction Investigation Worksheet - 1 page
- Ramps, Forces, and Motion Investigation - 3 pages
- Ramps, Forces, and Motions Worksheet - 1 page
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.
More from this collection
Force and Motion
NICE!!! This is going to work well with our unit.