Frogs: An Animal Study
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about frogs! Frogs: An Animal Study is perfect for science in Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the difference between frogs and toads, freshwater and saltwater animals, parts of a frog, and a frog’s life cycle. When students are done they can complete a frog research project. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands on experience
- Animal Science
- Life Science
- Differentiate between frogs and toads
- Differentiate between freshwater and saltwater animals
- Frog’s life cycle
- Frog research project
- Great for Pre-K, K, First, and Second Grade
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“Great resource for learning about frogs. The photos are wonderful. Thanks!”
“I love these animal units and so do my students. All of the information is beautifully presented and easy to follow. Thanks!”
“I have a Farmcamp Preschool and a Before and After School Farm Enrichment program and this has been a great addition to my curriculum. It has been a great addition to our Pond Study, and it has provided great visuals to illustrate the various mini units. Thank you for making such a great resource!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 11 pages
- Frogs and Toads Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Frogs and Toads PowerPoint – 12 pages
- Frogs and Toads Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 12 pages
- Frogs and Toads Writing and Venn Diagram Worksheet – 2 pages
- Frogs PowerPoint – 17 pages
- Frogs Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 17 pages
- Life Cycle of a Frog – 12 pages
- Freshwater or Saltwater Sort (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
- Freshwater or Saltwater Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of a FrogPoster – 1 page
- Parts of a Frog Worksheet – 2 pages
- Frog Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Frog Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.