Ladybug Animal Study
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about ladybugs! This Ladybug Animal Study is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the difference between ladybugs and Asian lady beetles, animals that have antennae and do not, parts of a ladybug, and a ladybug’s life cycle. When students are done they can complete a ladybug research project. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Learn all about ladybugs
- Differentiate between ladybugs and Asian lady beetles
- Animals with and without antennae
- Ladybug life cycle
- Ladybug research project
- Perfect for homeschoolers and kids craft activities
- Complete unit study
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade
See what other teachers are saying about Ladybug Animal Study:
“Amazing graphics, photos and activities! Thank you!”
“I have a Farmcamp Preschool and a Before and After School Farm Enrichment program and this has been a great addition to my curriculum. It has been a great addition to our Pollinators unit, and it has provided great visuals to illustrate the various mini units. The children also love the activities that are in this unit. Thank you for making such a great resource!”
“I am in heaven with your individual studies on different things. My favorite part about it is you use realistic photos. Thank you for the hard work I KNOW you put into making your items.”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 12 pages
- Ladybugs and Asian Lady Beetles Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Ladybugs and Asian Lady Beetles PowerPoint – 12 pages
- Ladybugs and Asian Lady Beetles Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 12 pages
- Ladybugs and Asian Lady Beetles Writing and Venn Diagram – 2 pages
- Ladybug PowerPoint – 20 pages
- Butterfly Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 20 pages
- Life Cycle of a Ladybug – 12 pages
- Do I Have Antennae Sort (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
- Do I Have Antennae Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of a Ladybug Poster – 1 page
- Parts of a Ladyug Worksheet – 2 pages
- Ladybug Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Ladybug Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.