Middle Sound Match-Ups Mega Bundle
Make learning fun with Middle Sound Match-Ups Mega Bundle. Your elementary age students will love these fun literacy centers throughout the school year! This bundle covers Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s, Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Back to School, Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall. Perfect for literacy stations or small review groups. Use in your Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade classrooms. Black and white options available to save your color ink.
- Literacy Centers for the entire school year
- Holiday and seasonal themed match-ups included
- Perfect for literacy stations or small review groups
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade
- Black and white and color versions included
What teachers are saying about Middle Sounds Match-Up Mega Bundle:
“Can’t wait to use this with my literacy groups!!”
Inside you will find:
- Snowman Middle Sound Match-Up
- Valentine's Day Middle Sound Match-Up
- St. Patrick's Day Middle Sound Match-Up
- Flowers Middle Sound Match-Up
- Easter Middle Sound Match-Up
- Ice Cream Middle Sound Match-Up
- Popcorn Middle Sound Match-Up
- Play Dough Middle Sound Match-Up
- Apples Middle Sound Match-Up
- Fall Leaves Middle Sound Match-Up
- Turkeys Middle Sound Match-Up
- Christmas Middle Sound Match-Up
Want more? Buy the Match-Ups Mega Bundle and receive an ABC Match-Ups BONUS for FREE for every theme throughout the year. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.
More from this collection
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I love the graphics! I can quickly explain the directions to my students and just change out the centers for each season. I also like that I can just have my students practice with certain vowels that they may need help with. So many possibilities, thank you!