Natural Resources Science Unit
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on Earth Science unit learning all about natural resources! Natural Resources Science Unit is perfect for Earth Day, Preschool science, Kindergarten science, First, and Second Grade science.
Students will learn what natural resources are, the difference between natural resources and man-made resources, how we use natural resources and also complete a science experiment on the importance of conservation.
- Hands-on Earth Science unit
- Learn all about natural resources
- Perfect for Earth Day
- Differentiate between natural and man-made resources
- Learn the importance of conservation
- Science experiment included
- Week long lesson plan
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Natural Resources Science Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 17 pages
- Natural Resources PowerPoint – 22 pages
- Natural Resources Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 22 pages
- Picture Posters - 15 pages
- Natural Resources Mini Book - 2 pages
- Natural Resources and Man-Made Resources Sort (with real pictures) - 11 pages
- Natural Resources and Man-Made Resources Worksheet - 1 page
- Nature Walk Worksheet - 1 page
- Natural Resources and How We Use Them PowerPoint – 37 pages
- Natural Resources and How We Use Them Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 37 pages
- Natural Resources and their Uses Puzzles - 12 pages
- Natural Resources and their Uses Worksheet - 1 page
- Pollution Experiment - 9 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.