New Years Activity: Craft and Creative Writing
New Years Activity: Craft and Creative Writing project is a perfect way to celebrate the new year with your students and get them crafting and writing.
Simply print and craft with templates ready to copy on colored paper. No tracing needed, which will save you hours of time. Your students will cut and glue their New Year’s Eve Craftivity paper craft and will then have 3 creative writing or expository writing prompts that match the paper craft activity.
This New Years 2019 writing activity also comes with a blank writing prompt template so you can use your own writing prompt.
The paper craft is perfect to support Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second grade curriculum. The writing prompts on lined paper ready to copy are perfect for lower elementary students.
- Templates ready to copy on colored paper – no tracing needed!
- 3 creative or expository writing prompts
- blank writing prompt template
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
This Print and Go Paper Craft is part of a larger year-round, MEGA Growing Print and Craft Bundle. To get more information on that, click HERE.
Inside you will find:
- templates for the art project, ready to copy on colored paper
- 3 creative writing prompts on lined paper
- 1 blank writing prompt template to write your own
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.