Owls: An Animal Study
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about owls! Owls: An Animal Study is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the difference between owls and hawks, animals with and without teeth, parts of an owl, and an owl’s life cycle. When students are done they can complete an owl research project. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Animal science
- Life science
- Learn all about owls and their life cycles
- Owl research project included
- Perfect for homeschoolers and kids craft activities
- Complete unit study
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, and First Grade
See what other teachers are saying about Owls: An Animal Study:
“Why can’t we give A+? I certainly would give that for this product! We LOVED using this along with our owl pellet dissections!”
“We LOVE these animal studies! You do such a great job with these. My kinder students love learning about the different animals! Thank you! ”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Owls An Animal Study you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 8 pages
- Owl and Hawk Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Owls and Hawks PowerPoint – 14 pages
- Owls and Hawks Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 14 pages
- Owls and Hawks Writing and Venn Diagram Worksheet – 3 pages
- Owls PowerPoint – 24 pages
- Owls Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 24 pages
- Life Cycle of a Barn Owl –12 pages
- Do I Have Teeth Sort (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
- Do I Have Teeth Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of an Owl Poster – 1 page
- Parts of an Owl Worksheet – 2 pages
- Owl Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Owl Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.