Polar Bears: An Animal Study
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about reindeer! This Polar Bears: An Animal Study is perfect for winter science in Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
- Perfect for literacy stations
- Independent work
- This pack is great for homeschoolers
- Black and white options available to save your color ink.
- Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten classrooms.
See what other teachers are saying about this resource:
“Great information! My students loved learning about bats and this resource was very helpful and informative.”
“I loved this resource! It has everything you need to teach a unit.”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 7 pages
- Polar Bear and Brown Bear Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Polar Bear and Brown Bear PowerPoint – 12 pages
- Polar Bear and Brown Bear Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 12 pages
- Polar Bear and Brown Bear Writing and Venn Diagram Worksheet – 2 pages
- Polar Bear PowerPoint – 22 pages
- Polar Bear Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 22 pages
- Can, Have, Are Craftivity –2 pages
- To Hibernate or Not Sort (with real animal pictures) – 9 pages
- To Hibernate or Not Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of a Polar Bear Poster – 1 page
- Parts of a Polar Bear Worksheet – 2 pages
- Polar Bear Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Polar Bear Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.