Pre-K Five Senses Science Unit
Your students are going to love learning all about their senses through hands-on exploration with real world connections, and you are going to love all that is packed in this science unit! This science unit is perfect for Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, and Kindergarten classrooms.
Students will learn about their five senses through simple experiments, poems, crafts, songs, make your own five senses books, PowerPoint presentations, a five senses sort, and 5 senses worksheets made for Pre-K.
The Five Senses pack is great for homeschool and includes week-long science lesson plans, teacher guide, word wall cards, writing center materials, note home to families, suggested book list, guiding questions, and science center ideas.
- Hands-on Experience
- Comprehensive and complete lessons about all 5 senses
- Lesson plans for a week
- Five Senses Activities to incorporate throughout the week.
- Black and white printables also included
Buy our ENDLESS PRE_K SCIENCE MEGA BUNDLE. This bundle is brand new. Get in at the introductory price and get every science unit we make for Pre-K!
Inside this Five Senses Unit you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for a week
- Five Senses Books
- Teacher Guide
- Song List with links
- Video List with links
- Book list
- Note Home to Families
- Science Center Ideas
- Guiding Science Questions
- Full Page Circle Maps for each of the Five Senses
- Half Page Circle Maps for each of the Five Senses
- Sound Lesson and center activity
- Taste Lesson and center activity
- Touch Lesson and center activity
- Smell Lesson and center activity
- Potato Person Craft
- 5 Senses Bingo
- Five Senses Worksheets: color and BW
- My Five Senses Book on Touch
- I Spy Book
- Five Senses Sort Center
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.