Pumpkins: Literacy and Math Centers
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning more about pumpkins! Pumpkins: Literacy and Math Centers is perfect for language arts and math centers in Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting student activities. Celebrate Fall with pumpkin themed worksheets.
Students will learn more about pumpkins using puzzles, worksheets, clip cards, and subtraction mats. Pumpkins: Literacy and Math Centers is great for homeschoolers, hands-on kids activities, and to add to your unit studies!
Teachers will receive the complete unit of pumpkin math and literacy activities!
- Pumpkin themed
- Math and Literacy
- Puzzles, worksheets, clip cards, and mats
- Hands on activities
- Complete unit study
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
‘These were so great for independent learning during center time. My students could complete the activities with little or no assistance and I was able to assess individual students without a lot of interruption. Great resource!”
“I love the picture/beginning sound match. Thank you!!”
Inside Pumpkins: Literacy and Math Centers you will find:
- Cover Page and Directions (9 pages)
- Literacy Center: Alphabet Matching (9 pages)
- Literacy Center: Beginning Sound Clip (13 pages)
- Literacy Center: Lifecycle Sentences (7 pages)
- Literacy Center: Rhyming Puzzle (6 pages)
- Literacy Center: Uppercase and Lowercase Match (13 pages)
- Math Center: Count and Clip (10 pages)
- Math Center: First to 20 and First to 50 (4 pages)
- Math Center: Number Play Doh Mats (20 pages)
- Math Center: Number Puzzle (10 pages)
- Math Center: Skip Counting (16 pages)
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.