Salmon: An Animal Study
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about salmon! Salmon: An Animal Study is perfect for science in Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the difference between salmon and tuna, endangered animals, parts of a salmon, and a salmon’s life cycle. When students are done they can complete a salmon research project. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Animal Science
- Life Science
- Endangered animals
- Complete week long unit study
- Great for homeschoolers and kids craft activities
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
See what other teachers are saying about Salmon: An Animal Study:
“Perfect resource for our salmon unit. Thank you!”
“We raise Atlantic Salmon in our classroom and until now there hasn’t been a lot out there for resources for the littles. Thank you for this!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside Salmon: An Animal Study you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 11 pages
- Salmon and Tuna Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Salmon and Tuna PowerPoint – 13 pages
- Salmon and Tuna Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 13 pages
- Salmon and Tuna Writing – 1 page
- Salmon PowerPoint – 18 pages
- Salmon Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 18 pages
- Life Cycle of Salmon–12 pages
- Endangered Animals Emergent Reader (with real animal pictures and clipart) – 16 pages
- Endangered Animals Sort - 8 pages
- Endangered Animals Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of a Salmon Poster – 1 page
- Parts of a Salmon Worksheet – 2 pages
- Salmon Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Salmon Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.