Know It, Show It - SeeSaw Math Activities KINDERGARTEN Digital Bundle
This SeeSaw Math Activities Kindergarten Distance Learning Digital Learning Packet is perfect for sending home with students for math games students can do at home. These will help your students with back to school remote learning math. And they are also perfect to use as smartboard activities or on tablets for in-classroom learning.
Kindergarten remote learning doesn't have to be hard. We can assign these Seesaw math activities in this digital learning bundle to our students and their families through Seesaw instead of a printed packet of worksheets to make home learning time easier.
You can send home families these digital learning math games with this bundle of Seesaw Distance Learning activities you assign. Your students can work at home with these standards-based show that you know games. This is perfect for distance learning kindergarten but can be used for in-classroom teaching as well.
Need more grades?
You can get Pre-K Seesaw HERE.
You can get Kindergarten Seesaw HERE.
Not using See Saw? You can grab our Google Slides digital Kindergarten games here.
These SeeSaw Math Activities includes:
- Moveable math games (you can assess and grade students' work)
SeeSaw Math Activities included in the Kindergarten Seesaw Distance Learning Digital Bundle:
100’S CHART AND PATTERNS
- Skip Counting (version for 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s)
- What’s Missing (2 versions)
- Patterns (2 versions)
- Expanded Form (2 versions)
- 100’s and 120’s Chart (2 versions)
- Number Order
- Comparing With Symbols
ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
- Addition to 5 (6 versions)
- Addition to 10 (6 versions)
- Subtraction to 5 (6 versions)
- Subtraction to 10 (6 versions)
GEOMETRY AND MEASUREMENT
- 2D Shapes (4 versions)
- 3D Shapes (4 versions)
MATCH, SORT, AND, CLASSIFY
- Graphing (picture, tally, bar)
- Ordinal Numbers
- Place Value
- Number ID and Counting (5 versions)
- Subitizing (3 versions)
- Decomposing to 10 (2 versions)
- Decomposing to 20 (2 versions)
- One More / One Less (2 versions)
- Ten More / Ten Less (2 versions)
- Which Is Less? (2 versions)
- Which Is More? (2 versions)
TIME AND MONEY
- Time (2 versions)
- US Money (6 versions)
- British Money (3 versions)
- Canadian Money (3 versions)
**Please read the step-by-step instructions on how to use this product before leaving a review, getting started, or sending it to your students.**