Sharks: An Animal Study
Engage your class in an exciting hands on science experience learning all about sharks! This All About Sharks Unit: An Animal Study is perfect for science in Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and is packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the difference between sharks and dolphins, animals that have gills and don't have gills, parts of a shark, and the life cycle of shark.
When students are done will all these shark activities, they will complete a shark research science project. These sharks activities and science unit is great for homeschool, shark week, and to add to your science unit studies!
- Hands-on experience
- Pre-K through Second grade
- Differentiate between ants and termites
- Differentiate between burrowing animals and those that don’t
- Life Science
- Animal Science
- Kids’ Craft Activities
- Complete Unit Studies
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“This was awesome, thank you!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 9 pages
- Shark and Dolphin Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Shark and Dolphin PowerPoint – 11 pages
- Shark and Dolphin Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 11 pages
- Shark and Dolphin Writing and Venn Diagram Worksheet – 2 pages
- Shark PowerPoint – 19 pages
- Shark Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 19 pages
- Life Cycle of a Shark - 12 pages
- Do I Have Gills Sort (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
- Do I Have Gills Worksheet – 1 page
- Parts of a Shark Poster – 1 page
- Parts of a Shark Worksheet – 2 pages
- Shark Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Shark Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.