Spiders: An Animal Study
Engage your class in an exciting hands-on experience learning all about spiders! Spiders: An Animal Study is perfect for science in Preschool, Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade classrooms and packed full of inviting science activities.
Students will learn about the difference between spiders and insects, parts of a spider, and a spider’s life cycle. When students are done they can complete a spider research project. This pack is great for homeschoolers, kids craft activities, and to add to your unit studies!
- Hands-on activity
- Animal science
- Life science
- Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade
- Spider Research Project
- Great for Unit Studies
Here’s what teachers are saying about this product!
“This was a great resource for my 2nd grade class. Thank you!”
“Great! We used this with Charlotte’s Web to learn about spiders. The powerpoint was a great resource.”
“A great resource for teaching a unit on Spiders! My students loved the hands on resources and the information booklets! A great product!”
Buy our ENDLESS KINDERGARTEN SCIENCE BUNDLE. There are over 70 science topics covered. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Inside you will find:
- Science Lesson Plans for the week
- Definition Posters – 6 pages
- Spider and Insect Venn Diagram Anchor Chart Pieces – 2 pages
- Spider and Insect PowerPoint – 12 pages
- Spider and Insect Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 12 pages
- Spider and Insect Writing – 1 page
- Spider and Insect Posters – 2 pages
- Spider and Insect Sort (with real animal pictures) – 7 pages
- Spider and Insect Worksheet – 1 page
- Spider PowerPoint – 12 pages
- Spider Posters (exact same as PowerPoint above) – 12 pages
- Life Cycle of a Spider – 12 pages
- Parts of a Spider Poster – 1 page
- Parts of a Spider Worksheet – 2 pages
- Spider Venom Experiment Recording Page - 1 page
- Spider Fact Book (2 versions included) – 3 pages
- Spider Research Project Craftivity – 3 pages
Because this is a large resource, it will come to you as a .zip file. If you do not now how to access a zipped file, click here to find out.
Please note that this is a digital resource so you can start using this resource immediately. 🙂
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
Please email me before leaving feedback and I will help you! You can contact me here. We're kinda big on customer service around here. We've got your back.